Accomodation sleeps 6 - 8
The interior is simply but tastefully furnished, very spacious and provides the following (click here to see photos)
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner including dishwasher
- Sitting room with wood burning stove and comfortable seating
- Sun lounge with sofa bed
- Large hall with utility off and stairs leading to the first floor
- All ground floor rooms have French doors giving access to the patio area
- Bedroom one with double bed and spectacular views down the valley
- Fully fitted bathroom with over bath shower adjoining bedroom one
- Bedroom two with double bed, ensuite shower room and balcony
- Bedroom three with double bed and single bed and ensuite shower room
- Patio and barbecue area
- Private swimming pool (Normally opened from June to end of September dependant on the weather conditions)
In addition to the wood burning stove, Banditelle has full central heating making it possible to visit whatever the time of year.
- Even better than we anticipated....the villa is gorgeous, very comfortable and spotless....a truly memorable holiday and would hope to return in the future. D.Parker, Bourton-on-the Hill
- Beautiful views, peaceful location....enjoyed our stay immensely. J.Wood, Todenham
- Had a wonderful time and hope to return to your lovely home sometime in the future. The wildlife was wonderful. R.Moor, Bidford on Avon
- The brochure didn't do it justice. Banditelle is fabulous! R.Cluley, Ebrington.
- The views were suberb, we couldn't get enough of them. We loved the Villa and the surroundings. D Christian, Redditch.
- An oasis, calm surroundings and lovely facilities. Finlayson, Edinburgh
- Thank you Banditelle for a truly lovely holiday..we really switched off here...sitting with a prosecco at sunset and taking in that view. Would recommend Maria for a dinner dei casa - skip lunch! The Gardner Family